What We Do:
- Speaking and Preaching: Tim is available to speak at retreats, conferences, and church services. The only fee we require is travel and expenses.
- Hope Discipleship Resource Website: On our website, we continually write or re-post articles and sermons that are related to the Gospel – especially as it applies to Soul Care. We also preview and recommend resources by other Christian authors that we feel best reflect Union with Christ and the Gospel.
- Creating Discipleship Curriculum: In addition, we create Discipleship material using a variety of styles that is readily available on our website. We also have “hard copy” material that you can purchase through Amazon.
- Online Discipleship: We meet with individuals or small groups to work through our Discipleship material which is rooted in the Christian’s Union with Christ. If you are located outside of the Myrtle Beach area, we can set up appointments online through Facetime or Zoom.
- Soulcare Appointments: This is a pastoral shaped ministry for those struggling in particular life situations – such as marriage, parenting, singleness, work, school, relationships, family wounds, general depression and anxiety, abuse, addiction, and forgiveness. These appointments are also available through phone, Facetime, or Zoom.
What We DON’T Do:
- We Are Not Clinical Counselors: To be clear, we are NOT licensed clinical counselors so we do not “treat” or provide “professional” counseling. We are a “pastoral ministry” that offers the gospel, prayer, experienced friendship, and Spirit-led biblical Soul Care to those who are struggling.
- We Are Not a Replacement for Clinical Counseling. We are not a replacement for professional counselors, psychologists, or psychiatrists who specialize in areas of mental illness, self-harm, clinical depression, behavioral disorders, PTSD, sexual abuse, addictions, etc. If a client is struggling with issues of this nature, we would refer you to a licensed clinical counselor. However, because we do believe a clear understanding of the Gospel helps in all these situations we would be glad to walk with you in a Soul Care ministry to point you to the “Good News” of Christ in the midst of your struggle!