Welcome to Hope Discipleship! Hope Christian Discipleship exists to joyfully proclaim the gospel of the Christian’s Union to King Jesus – through the means of Soul Care, Discipleship, Online Resources, and Speaking. On this website we have a number of resources that are available. We will be adding on to these resources continually, so keep checking back in to see what’s new. Also, don’t forget to click the “Follow” button on the bottom right of this page and you will automatically be notified when we add a new article or resource.
- Soul Care Counseling: Helping people understand their particular life situation through the lens of a gospel enabled Union with Christ. We are able to meet with people in person if you are in the Myrlte Beach area, or online through Facetime or Zoom.
- Speaking and Preaching: Tim is available to speak at retreats, conferences, and church services. The only fee we require is travel and expenses.
- Hope Discipleship Resource Website: On our website, we continually write or re-post articles and sermons that are related to the Gospel – especially as it applies to Soul Care. We also preview and recommend resources by other Christian authors that we feel best reflect Union with Christ and the Gospel.
- Creating Discipleship Curriculum: In addition, we create Discipleship material using a variety of styles that is readily available on our website. We also have “hard copy” material that you can purchase through Amazon.
- Online Discipleship: We meet with individuals or small groups to work through our Discipleship material which is rooted in the Christian’s Union with Christ. If you are located outside of the Myrtle Beach area, we can set up appointments online through Facetime or Zoom.
This is the pastoral counseling area of our ministry where a Hope Pastoral Counselor meets one-on-one with individuals who are struggling in particular life situations – such as marriage, parenting, singleness, work, school, relationships, family wounds, general depression and anxiety, abuse, addiction, and forgiveness.
* Our Approach is to help people understand their particular life situation through the lens of a gospel enabled Union with Christ.
* Our Hope in this work is to create a consciously Christ oriented approach to life that will help Christians to address specific areas of their lives with the gospel. We believe that no true change can occur in a person’s life unless they learn to properly understand and embrace the gospel, live out of a dynamic Union with Christ, and walk in dependence on the Holy Spirit.
* Click Here to schedule an appointment: If you are a first time client, we will contact you after you make an appointment to give you further details.
We offer a sixteen week discipleship course where we meet live with individuals, or married couples, to work through our Hope Discipleship material – which is rooted in the Christian’s Union with Christ. If you are located outside of the Myrtle Beach area, we can set up meetings online through Facetime or Zoom. The entire course is available for $600. If you are interested in signing up for this course, please contact Tim Melton at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships are available upon request
Supporting Hope Discipleship
Hope Christian Discipleship is a non-profit ministry. We exist totally on the gracious gifts of those who support us. Therefore, please feel free to use any and all of the resources that we place on our website – free of charge. If you use our materials, we only ask that you:
1) Give ownership credit to Hope Discipleship,
2) Do not charge others for our materials, and
3) Consider supporting us in prayer and financial support.
* Click Here to give a financial gift to Hope Discipleship.
* All gifts are tax deductible.
Christ in you is the Hope of Glory!Philippians 1:27