Welcome to Hope Discipleship! Hope Christian Discipleship exists to joyfully proclaim the gospel of the Christian’s Union to King Jesus – through the means of Soul Care, Discipleship, Online Resources, and Speaking. On this website we have a number of resources that are available. We will be adding on to these resources continually, so keep checking back in to see what’s new. Also, don’t forget to click the “Follow” button on the bottom right of this page and you will automatically be notified when we add a new article or resource.
This is the pastoral counseling area of our ministry where a Hope Pastoral Counselor meets one-on-one with individuals who are struggling in particular life situations – such as marriage, parenting, singleness, work, school, relationships, family wounds, general depression and anxiety, abuse, addiction, and forgiveness.
* Our Approach is to help people understand their particular life situation through the lens of a gospel enabled Union with Christ.
* Our Hope in this work is to create a consciously Christ oriented approach to life that will help Christians to address specific areas of their lives with the gospel. We believe that no true change can occur in a person’s life unless they learn to properly understand and embrace the gospel, live out of a dynamic Union with Christ, and walk in dependence on the Holy Spirit.
* Click Here to schedule an appointment: If you are a first time client, we will contact you after you make an appointment to give you further details.
We offer a sixteen week discipleship course where we meet live with individuals, or married couples, to work through our Hope Discipleship material – which is rooted in the Christian’s Union with Christ. If you are located outside of the Myrtle Beach area, we can set up meetings online through Facetime or Zoom. The entire course is available for $600. If you are interested in signing up for this course, please contact Tim Melton at: email@example.com
Scholarships are available upon request
Articles and Devotionals
These are gospel oriented articles and devotionals where we delve deeper into the gospel relating to every day life and living out our Union with Christ. We also include helpful articles regarding areas of particular struggle such as depression, anxiety, addiction, marriage, singleness, parenting, etc.
* Click Here to view Articles and Devotionals
King Jesus Video Discipleship Series:
This is an online video discipleship resource that is built around the foundation of Union with Christ.
* Click Here to view the King Jesus series
Valley of Vision Remix Prayer Series
This is a selection of prayers, from ”The Valley of Vision”, that are presented in modern English and written in various forms of liturgy, poetry, rhythmic spoken word.
* Click Here to view the Valley of Vision Remix series
This is a series of resources that help to visually communicate different aspects of theology and Christian living.
* Click Here to view the Gospel Infographic series
Sermons and Teaching
These are gospel oriented sermons preached by Tim Melton along with other notable speakers and teachers.
* Click Here to view Sermon series
Supporting Hope Discipleship
Hope Christian Discipleship is a non-profit ministry. We exist totally on the gracious gifts of those who support us. Therefore, please feel free to use any and all of the resources that we place on our website – free of charge. If you use our materials, we only ask that you:
1) Give ownership credit to Hope Discipleship,
2) Do not charge others for our materials, and
3) Consider supporting us in prayer and financial support.
* Click Here to give a financial gift to Hope Discipleship.
* All gifts are tax deductible.
Christ in you is the Hope of Glory!Philippians 1:27